2017 NFB Youth Slam T-Shirt Contest
This summer, the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) will hold the tenth anniversary NFB Youth Slam, a weeklong science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) program. Through our NFB Youth Slams, we have transformed the lives of over 400 blind students by exposing them to the tools, nonvisual techniques, and confidence that make it possible for blind people to work and study in STEM disciplines.
The NFB is seeking artists who can capture the excitement and energy of our Youth Slam program and design our official 10th anniversary t-shirt. Your design should reflect the brand personality of the National Federation of the Blind: inviting, powerful, innovative, and inspirational. The winner will receive special recognition and a reward!
How can you submit your design and what are the rules?
- Your design must include the National Federation of the Blind logo.
- Your design must include the text “10th Anniversary National Federation of the Blind Youth Slam.”
- Your design must be science/STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related.
- Your design must be no smaller than 8 by 8 inches and no bigger than 11 by 11 inches.
- All submissions should be in a high resolution PDF or EPS file format with fonts converted to outlines.
Please submit your designs online at our NFB Media Upload Form.
The deadline to submit your design is Friday, April 28, 2017. The winner will be announced in May.
The National Federation of the Blind reserves the right to choose a winner and make any alterations to the design such as color, image size, etc. For further information regarding copyright please refer to our media terms and conditions.
Questions can be directed to STEM@nfb.org by email or by phone at (410) 659-9314, extension 2418. Good luck!