Future Reflections Convention Report 2005
Giving through your Will
• Designate a percentage of your estate for the NFB.
• Designate a specific amount of your estate for the NFB.
• Designate the remainder of your estate for the NFB, after providing for loved ones.
• Charitable Remainder Unitrust (CRUT)
• Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (CRAT)
• Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
• Charitable Gift Annuities
Gifts of Life Insurance
• Create a new life insurance policy with the NFB as a beneficiary.
• Life Insurance policy with cash value can be reduced to cash and exchanged for an income-generating gift.
• Transfer Ownership Rights to the NFB when:
• A policy is no longer needed.
• A policy is no longer needed for its original purpose.
• A policy does not produce income.
___ I have included the National Federation of the Blind in
___ Please send me/us information on your Planned Giving opportunities.
___ Please send me/us information on Income-Generating Gifts.
City ________________________________ State __________________ ZIP _________________
Telephone ___________________________ Email _______________________________________
Please return this completed form to:
National Federation of the Blind, 1800 Johnson Street, Baltimore, MD 21230, fax to 410-659-5129, or contact Izzy Menchero at 410-659-9314, ext. 2408, or email <firstname.lastname@example.org.>