NFB BELL Program FAQs
What are the dates and location of the program taking place in Idaho?
- Boise: June 16-27, 2014
- Idaho Falls: July 21-August 1, 2014
How are lunches handled for the NFB BELL program in Idaho?
- The Boise program is able to provide snacks and lunch.
- In the Idaho Falls program will provide snacks. However, students should bring a lunch.
Is transportation provided?
For each location, parents provide transportation. If parent transportation is prohibitively difficult, contact coordinator who will help with other arrangements.
What is the registration fee for the NFB BELL program in Idaho?
- Registration for the Boise program is $25.
- Registration for the Idaho Falls program is $25.