NFB BELL Program FAQs
What are the dates, time, and location of the programs taking place in New York?
Syracuse, NY: August 10 - 21, 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Mae E. Reynolds Elementary School
222 Deerwood Drive
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
New York, NY: August 17 - 28, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The location details are to be determined, please check back soon.
How are lunches handled for the NFB BELL programs in New York?
- For the Syracuse program lunch will be provided for all participants for the duration of the program.
- For the New York City program lunch will be provided for all participants for the duration of the program.
Is transportation provided?
- For the Syracuse program transportation is available.
- For the New York City program transportation is not provided. If there is a concern please contact the coordinator.
What is the registration fee for the NFB BELL programs in New York?
- The Syracuse program registration is free of charge.
- For the New York City program the registration fee is $50.00. Limited scholarships are available, please contact the program coordinator if this fee is a burden.
Who should I contact if I have questions about the NFB BELL programs in New York?
For the Syracuse program:
Mary Lou Mendez
For the New York City program:
Mail: 1488 Commonwealth Ave, Apt. 2F
Bronx, NY 10460