NFB BELL Program FAQs
What are the dates and location of the program taking place in Pennsylvania?
- Philadelphia, PA: July 14-25, 2014
How are lunches handled for the NFB BELL program in Pennsylvania?
- Students should bring lunch each day. However, snacks and beverages will be provided.
Is transportation provided?
- Transportation is the parent or guardian’s responsibility. Assistance with transportation may be provided on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us if transportation is a concern.
What is the registration fee for the NFB BELL program in Pennsylvania?
- The registration fee is $50.00 per week, but if this proves to be a hardship, special arrangements may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Are there any other details about the NFB BELL program in Pennsylvania of which I should be aware?
- There will be at least two off-site field trips.
Who should I contact if I have questions about the NFB BELL program in Pennsylvania?
- Michelle McManus
Mail:NFB PA BELL Program
1500 Walnut Street Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19102-2206