NFB BELL Program FAQs
- Virginia Peninsula, Virginia: July 15, 2013
- Virginia Beach, Virginia: July 15, 2013
- Alexandria, Virginia: June 15, 2013
What are the dates and location of the program taking place in Virginia?
- Hampton Roads/Virginia Peninsula, Virginia: August 5 to August 16, 2013
- Virginia Beach, Virginia: August 19 to August 30, 2013
2225 Rose Hall Drive
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Alexandria, Virginia: July 29 to August 9, 2013
First Baptist Church of Alexandria
2932 King Street
How are lunches handled for the NFB BELL program in Virginia?
Lunch and two snacks will be provided for each participant daily.
Is transportation provided?
Transportation is the parent/guardian’s responsibility. Assistance with transportation may be provided on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us if transportation is a concern.
What is the registration fee for the NFB BELL program in Virginia?
The registration fee for this program is $225. If paying the fee will be a financial hardship for your family, please contact us.
Are there any other details about the NFB BELL program in Virginia of which I should be aware?
Who should I contact if I have questions about the NFB BELL program in Virginia?
- Richmond, Virginia: C. J. Fish at email@example.com or 804-222-7068
- Virginia Peninsula, Virginia: Tasha Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-239-2976
- Virginia Beach, Virginia: Theresa Willis at email@example.com or 757-286-9407
- Alexandria, Virginia: Briley O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-380-8876