One of the most exciting items on the calendar for the access technology team is the AT seminar day at convention. Though it may seem like a long way off, we are locking in the sessions now. We would like to have your input on what topic completes the agenda, and we have set up a survey with the options. Please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NQ3FPHB and cast your vote. The options are quite wide-ranging:
• Phones for Low Vision and Blind Seniors
• 3D Printing and 3D Creation for Tactile Graphics
• Communication Technologies for Those Who are Deaf-Blind
• Non-Visual Access to Cloud Productivity Suites on Mobile Devices
• Non-Visual Access to Cloud Productivity Suites on Desktop Computers
• Social Media Accessibility and Workarounds
Please cast your vote before the close of business on Friday, January 24. We will announce the selected session next week. We look forward to finding out what you think!