Thank you to the NFB of Maryland for hosting this convention information scavenger hunt. Instructions: Attend NFB Convention events such as the General Sessions, Resolutions Committee Meeting, and Banquet, and you’ll get the answers to this contest. Answer all of the questions below and submit your responses by email to [email protected] or call or text 443-426-4110. The first five people who provide all the correct information for the scavenger hunt will win a prize. You should not submit your info scavenger hunt responses until the close of the banquet on July 10.
1. How many states did the NFB work on to ensure that vote by mail was accessible to the blind last year?
2. What new civil rights institution do we want to create?
3. How many state affiliates are present at this year’s Convention?
4. What is the total number of convention registered participants as announced on Saturday, July 10?
5. Name a blind iron man.
6. Who was the first black national board member and when did they join the board?
7. How many times has Maryland hosted the NFB national convention?
We look forward to your submissions. Reminder: submit your responses by email to [email protected] or call or text 443-426-4110. Have a great convention!