The 2021 National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind was held virtually Monday, July 5 through Saturday, July 10, 2021.
- Platinum: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, UPS, Vanda, Vispero
- Gold: Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP, Target, Oracle, Waymo
- Silver: Aira, Amazon, AT&T, Market Development Group, McDonald’s, Pearson, T-Mobile Accessibility
- Bronze: American Printing House for The Blind, Democracy Live, Educational Testing Service (ETS), HumanWare, Learning Ally’s College Success Program, Newsela, Spectrum, Tusk Philanthropies, VitalSource Technologies, Wells Fargo
- White Cane: Chris Park Design, Cruise, D2L Corporation, Duxbury, Envision - Workforce Innovation Center, En-Vision America, IKE Smart City, Independence Science, Law School Admission Council, Inc., Leader Dogs for the Blind, McGraw Hill, National Industries for the Blind, Personal AI, Rosen, Bien, Galvan & Grunfeld, LLP, The Chicago Lighthouse
The agenda of the 2021 National Convention was available in several formats.
- 2021 National Convention Agenda
- 2021 National Convention (EPUB) (Word - English) (Word - Spanish) (BRF)
- 2021 National Convention 1CapApp for Captions
Affiliate Host (Maryland)
The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is our hosting affiliate for the 2021 national convention. Below are fun posts and activities to join.
- Convention Information Scavenger Hunt
- April 1: Maryland Convention Hosting Announcement & Contest
- May 1: Presidential release updates and additional contest
- June 1: Latest Maryland updates and name that tune