Nonprofits. Banks. Marketing agencies. Any company or organization hiring. The National Federation of the Blind invites employers, leaders in diversity and inclusion departments, human resources managers, and all hiring managers to attend one of our Meet the Blind Month webinars on lived experiences with problem solving.
Dates and Location
- Monday, October 19, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET via Zoom
- Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. ET via Zoom
Who Should Attend
- Leaders in diversity, equity, and inclusion departments
- Human resources and hiring managers
- The National Federation of the Blind—Who We Are
- Problem-Solving Skills Are Key
- NFB Corporate Partnership Programs—Explore the Synergies
- The Blindness Benefit—What Is It and How Can Employers Use It?
- Worksite Accommodations and Evolution of a Business—A Case Study
Register today by filling out our online registration form.
The webinars will be hosted on Zoom which is accessible for screen readers and Braille displays. If additional accommodations are needed, please contact Stacie Dubnow at 410-659-9314, extension 2442, or [email protected].
For more information, please contact Stacie Dubnow at 410-659-9314, extension 2442, or [email protected].