Welcome to the 2021 Washington Seminar! This is your digital packet to all the materials you need.
- Access Technology Affordability Act (HTML)
- Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (HTML)
- Twenty-First Century Mobile Apps and Websites Nonvisual Accessibility Act (HTML)
- Americans with Disabilities Voting Rights Act (HTML)
About the National Federation of the Blind
The National Federation of the Blind (NFB), headquartered in Baltimore, defends the rights of blind people of all ages and provides information and support to families with blind children, older Americans who are losing vision, and more. Founded in 1940, the NFB is the premier membership and advocacy organization of blind Americans with affiliates, chapters, and divisions in the fifty states, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico. We believe in the hopes and dreams of blind people and work together to transform them into reality.
- About the National Federation of the Blind
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- NFB-NEWSLINE, a free audio news service for anyone who is blind, low-vision, deafblind, or otherwise print-disabled that offers access to more than 500 publications, emergency weather alerts, job listings, and more.