Blind Students in the Elementary Classroom
- Appropriate Use of the Electronic Notetaker in School
- A Beginner's Guide to Access Technology (updated January 2009)
- The Blind Child in the Regular Elementary Classroom
- Blind Kids Do Science Too
- Blind Kids Lost in the Educational System
- Braille Alphabet Cards (1 per packet)
- A Brief Look at the Education of Blind Children
- Kyra's Kindergarten Year
- My Experience with Standardized Testing and Blind Students
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired: Roles, Rights, and Responsibilities
- Teaching Exploration: Correcting a Glaring Flaw in the Education of Blind Children
- Tips for Classroom Teachers
This information packet (Blind Students in the Elementary Classroom) is item LBT31P.
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by email at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.