Braille Literacy (Children)
- American Action Fund Free Braille Books Program Application
- Braille Alphabet Cards (5 per packet)
- Braille Calendar (current or coming year)
- Braille Storybook Resources
- The Bridge to Braille Flyer
- Future Reflections, Vol. 28, No. 1 Special Issue, A Celebration of Braille
- Kenneth Jernigan Library for Blind Children Application (Home)
- Kenneth Jernigan Library for Blind Children Application (School)
- The Slate Book Flyer
- Slate Pals: A Pen Pal Program for Blind Braille Reading Students Registration Form
- The World Under My Fingers: Personal Reflections on Braille (Third Edition)
This information packet (Braille Literacy--Children) is item LBB67P.
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by email at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.