Brochure Packet for Parents/Teachers of Blind Children
- Braille and Visually Impaired Students: What Does the Law Require?
- Changing What It Means to Be Blind Brochure (10x10)
- Cover Letter (NOPBC)
- International Braille and Technology Center for the Blind Brochure
- Making It Work Flyer
- National Federation of the Blind Brochure
- National Organization of Parents of Blind Children Brochure
- NFB Independence Market Catalog Flyer
- NFB-NEWSLINE® Brochure
- Parent and Teacher Information Packets Descriptive List
- State Resource List
This information packet (Brochure Packet for Parents/Teachers of Blind Children) is item LBB74P.
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by email at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.