- Cabbage, Bread, and Dough
- Constitution of the NFB as Amended 1986
- Cover Letter (General)
- Event Task Planning Guide
- Imagination Fund Brochure
- Local Organizations of the Blind: How to Build and Strengthen Them
- Model Constitution for Local Chapters of Affiliates of the NFB
- Model Constitution for State Affiliates of the NFB
- Motivating Chapter Members
- Organizing a New Chapter
- Straightforward Answers About Blindness
- What Is the National Federation of the Blind? Brochure
- Where Should the Emphasis Be: National, State, or Local?
This information packet (New Chapter) is item LBN59 (available in Braille or in Print).
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by e-mail at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.