- Cabbage, Bread, and Dough
- Constitution of the NFB as Amended 1986
- Cover Letter (General)
- Event Task Planning Guide
- Imagination Fund Brochure
- Local Organizations of the Blind: How to Build and Strengthen Them
- Model Constitution for Local Chapters of Affiliates of the NFB
- Model Constitution for State Affiliates of the NFB
- Motivating Chapter Members
- Organizing a New Chapter
- Straightforward Answers About Blindness
- What Is the National Federation of the Blind? Brochure
- Where Should the Emphasis Be: National, State, or Local?
This information packet (New Chapter) is item LBN59 (available in Braille or in Print).
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by email at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.