- The Characteristics of an NFB Orientation Center
- Cover Letter (General)
- March for Independence Flyer
- National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute Brochure
Order Information: Item LBJ19P; Print; No Charge
- National Federation of the Blind Magazine Order Form
- On White Canes and Orientation Centers
- Open Letter to Agency Directors and Managers Hiring Competent Blind People
- A Review of Rehabilitation in America: Reflections of the Past, Observations of the Present, and Speculations About the Future
- Separate Agency for the Blind: Best Practice for Success
- Setting High Expectations for the Blind: A Duty for Blindness Professionals
- Structured Discovery Cane Travel
- The Truth about Choice
- What Is the National Federation of the Blind?
This information packet (Rehabilitation Professionals) is item LBR38P.
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by e-mail at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.