Social Skills (Children)
- Clothing, Grooming, and Social Acceptability: Part 1
- Clothing, Grooming, and Social Acceptability: Part 2
- Is Your Child Age Appropriate?
- Love, Dating, and Marriage: Blind Children Grow Up and Become Blind Parents, Too
- Mom, What Does Blind Mean?
- My Body Belongs to Me
- Please Pass the Manners
This information packet (Social Skills Children) is item LBS66P
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by email at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.