Social Skills (Children)
- Clothing, Grooming, and Social Acceptability: Part 1
- Clothing, Grooming, and Social Acceptability: Part 2
- Is Your Child Age Appropriate?
- Love, Dating, and Marriage: Blind Children Grow Up and Become Blind Parents, Too
- Mom, What Does Blind Mean?
- My Body Belongs to Me
- Please Pass the Manners
This information packet (Social Skills Children) is item LBS66P
If you would like to order this information packet, please contact the Independence Market by e-mail at IndependenceMarket@nfb.org or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will be happy to assist you.