A three-day national training conference for education and rehabilitation professionals who work with blind and low vision transition-aged students or adults.
Dates and Location
Coming soon in 2023!
Who Should Attend
Professionals working in the field of blindness education and rehabilitation from across the country are invited to participate. There will be keynote presentations and plenary conference sessions where participants will hear and learn from experts in the field of education and rehabilitation for the blind.
An innovative programming feature of this conference is the facilitation of several different discipline-specific breakout meetings for:
- Parents and teachers of blind and low vision students
- Administrators and directors of training centers and blindness service programs
- Vocational rehabilitation counselors, evaluators, and supervisors
- Cane travel and O&M instructors
- Braille and communications instructors
- Access technology instructors
- Home management, ADL, ILS, and related fields
- Employment specialists and vocational coaches
- Current vocational rehabilitation service consumers
We invite professionals in related fields to submit a proposal to present at this conference during one of the concurrent breakout sessions. Read below for more information about our call for presentations.
Agenda at a Glance
Call for Presentations
Stay tuned for more details.
Questions about the conference can be directed to [email protected] or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2418.