Web Accessibility Training Day
Sponsor and Exhibit Opportunities
Join the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) as we host our fourth Web Accessibility Training Day. The NFB is seeking sponsors for this full-day training on the technical and policy aspects of web accessibility, including the Section 508 refresh, web-accessibility testing, policy best practices, and strategies for enculturating accessibility into the workplace. As a Web Accessibility Training Day sponsor, you will have the opportunity to showcase your accessibility services and solutions in our exhibit area, while gaining exposure to professionals in government, education, and the private sector, and demonstrating your commitment to web accessibility.
We would appreciate your support and hope you choose to take advantage of this unique opportunity to access a select group of potential customers and partners.
Sponsorship - $2,500
- Organization name listed in the event agenda
- Listing with logo and link to organization website on event website for one year
- Mention in pre- and post-event emails to attendees
- Exhibit space at the event
- Registration for two attendees
- Thank-you message displayed on our digital sign, visible to traffic exiting the Fort McHenry Tunnel traveling south on I-95 in Baltimore, Maryland
- Social media recognition
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, please download the Sponsor and Exhibitor form, and return the completed form by September 30, 2015.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Witt at email@example.com or (410) 659-9314, extension 2423.