Every year the National Federation of the Blind's annual report highlights the progress we've made, the milestones we've reached, and some of the powerful stories that continue to serve as the foundation of our organization.
- Year in Review 2021 (HTML)
- National Federation of the Blind 2021 Annual Report (PDF)
- National Federation of the Blind 2020 Annual Report (HTML)
The National Federation of the Blind is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization (EIN: 02-0259978) under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Each year an annual financial audit is conducted. Below is our most recent audit and 990 form.
- NFB 2021 Audited Financial Statements (PDF)
- NFB 2021 Financial Statements (BRF)
- NFB 2021 990 Form (PDF)
To make a contribution, you can donate online or via mail (National Federation of the Blind, attention Outreach, at 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, MD 21230).