The National Federation of the Blind offers many programs, services, and resources for blind students.
Please explore the links below to some of our programs, and be sure to contact your state affiliate to ask about additional programs available in your local area. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the national headquarters.
National Association of Blind Students
More NFB Resources
- National Center for Blind Youth in Science
- Scholarship Program
- Braille Monitor
- Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog
- NFB BELL® Academy
- Career Mentoring
- Free White Cane Program
- Self-Advocacy in Higher Education Toolkit
- High-Stakes Testing Self-Advocacy Toolkit
- International Braille and Technology Center for the Blind
- Legal Program
- State Affiliates