- Over 200 students expanded their financial skills this summer with this years theme, "Banking on Blindness" in thirty-one states.
- The Idaho NFB BELL Academy was featured on KIVI TV August 5, 2018.
- The Alabama NFB BELL Academy was featured on WAFF 48's Facebook page June 8, 2018.
- Our students continued to grow their Braille skills with forty-eight NFB BELL Academy sites in thirty-one states.
- More than three hundred students grew in nonvisual skills and self-confidence at forty-five NFB BELL Academy sites in thirty states.
- NFB BELL kept growing in 2015, with thirty-seven programs in twenty-five states.
- BELL Ringers in Louisiana produced a great music video: “All About That Braille.”
- NFB BELL of the District of Columbia is featured in this YouTube video.
- The Lincolnton, North Carolina NFB BELL was featured in the Lincoln Herald.
- A beep kickball game at the NFB BELL in South Carolina.
- In 2014, NFB BELL grew once more when twenty-four states hosted thirty-two programs.
- In 2013, NFB BELL expanded to twenty-nine programs in twenty-one states. Several of these programs are featured in the November 2013 issue of the Braille Monitor.
- Listen to the NFB BELL panel present at the 2013 National Convention in Orlando, Florida.
- The Idaho Falls NFB BELL Academy was featured in the Idaho State Journal.
- 2012 brought eighteen NFB BELL programs in eleven states. The new states are featured in this 2013 Future Reflections article.
- In 2011, NFB BELL kept getting bigger and was held at eleven sites in seven states. Learn about the 2011 NFB BELL program in the Braille Monitor.
- In 2010, NFB BELL grew yet again and this time by threefold. Five states held six NFB BELL programs in 2010 and reached sixty blind children. Read about the 2010 NFB BELL Program in the Braille Monitor.
- After its adoption by the NFB Jernigan Institute, the NFB BELL program was piloted in the summer of 2009. Two affiliates—Maryland and Georgia—hosted the program with great success. Learn more about the 2009 NFB BELL program in the Braille Monitor.
- Members of the Maryland affiliate developed the BELL program and ran the program for the first time in the summer of 2008. The program was a great success and was adopted by the NFB Jernigan Institute for further development.