JOB Employer's Bulletins
- Taking the Mystery out of the ADA: How to Hire a Competent Blind Employee
- A Positive Philosophy for Hiring Blind Employees
- Employer Nightmares about Hiring Blind Employees
- What Constitutes Reasonable Accommodation
- Negotiation Principles for Reasonable Accommodation
- Writing Job Descriptions
- A Blind Co-worker! What Do I Do Now?
- The Blind Secretary-Receptionist: An Office Guide to Nonvisual Techniques
- The International Braille and Technology Center for the Blind (IBTC) - A comprehensive evaluation, demonstration, and training technology center which contains over $2 million worth of speech and Braille technology.
- NFB-NVA Web Certification - Blind and visually impaired individuals are able and willing to use the Internet for a variety of purposes'personal and professional-provided that they can navigate the sites and the applications.