The National Federation of the Blind and our Performing Arts Division are hosting a fundraiser concert on July 6, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. ET during the 2021 National Convention. Separate registration is required. Enjoy a night of performance and support our work changing what it means to be blind, one stage at a time.
The concert will be hosted by Anil Lewis and Ryan Strunk.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased online or by calling the Independence Market at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. Purchase your tickets now!
1. Jana Jackson; TN; performing "For Every Mountain" by Kurt Carr.
2. Precious Perez; MA; performing her original song "Can't Read Your Mind"
3. Dezman Jackson; MD; performing "Unbreak My Heart" by Tony Braxton
4. Shane Lowe; KY; performing "Black Magic Woman" by Santana on the bongos and cajon.
5. Madie Hendrix; GA; "O Mio Babbino Caro" by Puccini
6. Cristina Jones; MD; performing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from "The Wizard of Oz"
7. Debi Chatfield; AZ; performing "Eyes to See" by Sarah Louise
8. Kinshuk Tella; OH; performing "Senorita" by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendez
9. Rachel Greider; CA; performing "How can I Keep from Singing" by Lee Hoiby
10. Leslie Hamric; IL; performing "Scherzo" by Daniel Van Goens
11. Ryan Fleury; British Columbia, Canada; performing his original song "Make a Difference"
12. Nezvat Adil; TX; performing "Gahari Gaharin" by the Red Army Choir
13. Maria Camarena; from Mexico but currently a student at LCB; performing her song "Mi Casa" (English translation: my home)
14. Ansley Hendrix; GA; performing "Rainbow" by Casey Musgraves
15. Lawrence E. Brown III; TX; "When I Fall in Love" by Nat King Cole.
16. Annie Davis; OH; performing "Popular" from "Wicked"
17. Brent Philpot; AR; "M Each Day" by Brent Philpot
18. Chela Robles; CA; performing a signature song "Misty" on the trumpet.
19. Nicole V; NJ; self-written song "Love"
20. Katelyn MacIntyre; AZ; performing "Smile" by Charlie Chaplinn
21. Wilkins Eugene; from GA but living in VA; performing "Georgia on My Mind" by Ray Charles
22. The Joey Stucky Trio; GA; perming "Red House"
23. Lachi; NY; performing her self-written song "High or Low"
About the Performing Arts Division
The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division (PAD), a strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, works to provide equality and opportunity to blind performers. We seek to connect blind performers of any genre and experience level and educate the public on the capabilities of the blind who choose to work in the performing arts or perform for recreation. Learn more about PAD.