Possibilities Fairs for Seniors
The National Federation of the Blind senior fair program began in 2002. Now entitled the Possibilities Fair for Seniors, these annual, day-long events provide seniors the opportunity to explore the products and services offered to them as they begin to experience vision loss during the later years of their lives.
- Literature about Seniors
- Low Vision and Research Resource List
- Seniors (Full) Information Packet
- Seniors (Mini) Information Packet
- National Federation of the Blind Seniors Division
This division within the NFB provides support and information to seniors losing their vision. A few of the Issues considered are remaining active in community and social life, learning the techniques used by the blind, and maintaining a positive approach to vision loss.
- NFB Senior Division Mailing List
Discuss issues about vision loss and seniors online.
Get your newspaper over the telephone!
- NFB Independence Market - Products and Literature
Order aids and appliances to assist with everything from household chores to extraordinary adventures; we carry various talking watches, canes, large print and Braille playing cards, talking thermometers, tactile and large print timers, easy-threading needles, and much, much more!
- State and Local Organizations
Discover the resources available right in your backyard!
- Aging with Loss of Sight: Improving Independence for Older Blind Persons
Medicare Fact Sheet
- Other Legislation